Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Milestones and Who Dat?!?!?!

OK, I don't have the cameras (yes, that's plural) to download new pics from, so I will have to post some on the next one.

Last Wednesday, Ryndon rolled over twice at the sitter's. I hate that I missed it. He rolled again on Thursday and I missed it again.

Thursday night, we loaded up and headed to Baton Rouge to visit my mom and Alicia before she graduates LSU. Which made state #11 for Ryndon. Quite the world traveler already.

On Friday night, we went to a gymnastics meet on campus. LSU vs. Alabama. It was pretty cool. LSU won by a slim margin. The best part (no offense Alicia) was Ryndon. He was hysterical. Ty was holding him and letting him stand up on his legs. As those girls are flying through the air and across the mat, Ryndon was squealing and screaming at them. At first, it was like he was mad. But nope, he was hollering at them and thoroughly enjoying himself.

On Saturday, while Alicia was at work, I went to her hairdresser and whacked off about 8 inches of hair. I think it looks pretty good and it is SO much faster in the morning.

That night, after YUMMY Cajun food at Boutin's, we went to the French Quarter in New Orleans. WOW. Talk about an eye-opening experience. Probably a good thing Ryndon won't remember it. We saw things on Bourbon Street that I would like to forget. Sin City is NOT Las Vegas. We also went to Cafe du Monde and had beignets and hot chocolate. Incredible. It's no wonder people in Louisiana have issues with their weight.

We came back on Sunday morning and Ryndon did so well. He is just the happiest baby and so much fun. We made it back in time to watch the Super Bowl. And we couldn't help but cheer for the Saints. The feeling in the French Quarter was contagious. I was ready to buy the shirt and gear by the time we left. Who Dat?!?!?!

But last night, Ryndon rolled from front to back and Ty and I BOTH got to see it. We were so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment