Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

We're on the homestretch to Christmas and Ryndon is ready. He may have no idea what is about to happen and won't remember, but I am SO excited. Ty gets to open Ryndon's presents and neither one knows what I have hidden under the tree.

This is the first Christmas I've ever not gone somewhere and, as much as I miss being around family, I am enjoying that we will be starting our own family Christmas traditions. No matter how tired I am, I just take one look at my little boy and I wouldn't trade him for years of sleep. Which is good because I have a feeling sleep deprivation is here for quite some time.

This is Ryndon's 4-month picture. He weighed 14 lbs., 2 oz. and was 24 1/4 inches at his doctor's appointment. Growing like a weed and went up a size in diapers while Ty was in Vegas. Don't know who was more sad. Ty because Ryndon grew while he was gone, or me because there are fewer diapers in the box for the same price.
First time in the bumbo. Did really good.
Going out to feed with dad during one of the cold days.
Sitting in the rocking chair his Aunt Amy got him. Ryndon thought it was pretty cool.
He sure smiles a lot...when his hand isn't in his mouth. Gotta love him!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He is getting so big. I love his smiles. I didn't know you had a blog either. Ryndon is just so cute. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas too. It's so fun with a new little baby.
    FYI-Their little legs can really get flying in the bumbo and it can scoot. Kamden almost tipped off a chair that way.

    ReplyDelete