Monday, November 2, 2009

Our tiny trick-or-treater

Ryndon and I spent Halloween visiting Ty at the barrel race at the Lonestar Arena. I went to watch Brittany Pozzi run, but didn't see much of the barrel race. Poor Ryndon didn't even get to go door-to-door. I figure we'll do that next year since his diet is pretty limited at this point.

I bought his little pumpkin outfit before he was even born. Poor Ty doesn't stand a chance when it comes to what Ryndon wears. I get stuff on the sly. My "cute" outfits don't go over so well with Ty. He probably thinks they're silly. Oh well. I still think he's the cutest kid in the world. But I could be accused of being partial.


Alicia bought Ryndon the Baby Gap jacket. It's finally cool enough for him to wear it. I figured he needed to wear it a few times before he grows out of it.
He's such a ham for the camera.
Ty is starting him already. He read Ryndon the SuperLooper as soon as it came in the mail. It even looked like Ryndon was reading along with him. He's definitely a future roper. Grandpa Jim is already looking for Ryndon's first pony. As he said when we visited in Wyoming, "We need to get that kid mounted."

No comments:

Post a Comment